Antique jewelry object group: earrings studs
Condition: very good condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
- Victorian decorative arts refers to the style of decorative arts during the Victorian era. The Victorian era is known for its eclectic revival and interpretation of historic styles and the introduction of cross-cultural influences from the middle east and Asia in furniture, fittings, and Interior decoration. Victorian design is widely viewed as having indulged in a regrettable excess of ornament. The Arts and Crafts movement, the aesthetic movement, Anglo-Japanese style, and Art Nouveau style have their beginnings in the late Victorian era.
Style specifics: We consider this to be of The Late or Aesthetic Victorian Period.
Jewelry of this period is changing back from heavy to more smaller, romantic pieces with often whimsical motifs. Jewelers using diamonds and bright gemstones in elaborated and fine feminine pieces.
Period: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
18 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter 0,93 cm (0,37 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,20 gram (1,41 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20351-0103
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Antique Victorian 18 Karat Yellow Gold Diamond Earstuds, 1880s
|Est. Tax||No tax estimate is available at this time|