Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: good condition
Ring size Continental EU: 51 & 16¼ , Size USA: 5½ , Size UK: K½
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Contemporary jewellery from the first quarter of this Century.
Material: 14K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
One large flat "salt & pepper" rose cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 1.00 ct.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: unknown master mark and "585" indicating 14K gold
Dimensions: top of ring 1,26 cm (0,50 inch) x 1,38 cm (0,54 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,80 gram (1,80 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20351-0074
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Artist Gold Engagement Ring with Large Salt & Pepper Diamond, 2010s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|