Antique jewelry object group: necklace
Condition: very good condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: Sweden
Style: antique style
Material: Two tones of precious metal, the main part being 18K yellow gold and the white parts are either white gold or platinum. (touchstone tested)
One old brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.25 ct. (colour and clarity: J/K, i)
31 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
One natural blister pearl
98 natural saltwater pearls
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: Swedish hallmarks for the year 1956
Dimensions: total length 49,00 cm (19,29 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 25,90 gram (16,65 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20321-0132
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Swedish Diamond and Natural Pearl Necklace, 1956s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|