Antique jewelry object group: bracelet
Condition: very good condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: Belgium
Style: Although most people would call this style Art Deco it is more considered to be a product of the fifties of the Twentieth Century. Strongly influenced by Art Deco but also by the Retro style. That to most people this is Art Deco is no coincidence as both Retro style and Fifties style are the style successors of Art Deco.
Style specifics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period. Art Deco moved away from the soft pastels and organic forms of its style predecessor, Art Nouveau, and embraced influences from many different styles and movements of the early 20th century, including Neoclassical, Constructivism, Cubism, Modernism, and Futurism. Its popularity peaked in Europe during the Roaring Twenties and continued strongly in the United States through the 1930s. Although many design movements have political or philosophical roots or intentions, Art Deco was purely decorative.
Period: ca. 1950
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
Eleven old mine brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.10 ct.
209 single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 4.95 ct.
- Total diamond count: 220 pcs.
- Total diamond weight: approx. 6.05 ct. with an average colour and clarity: E/H, vs/i.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "pt950" indicating the metal to be platinum and the outer shape of the master mark is in the shape of a barrel and was taken offically in use in Belgium since 1952 (but was already used before that date).
Dimensions: width 1,09 cm (0,43 inch), length 19,60 cm (7,72 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 24,80 gram (15,95 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20302-0018
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Art Deco Platinum Diamond Bracelet set With 220 Diamonds, 1950s
|Est. Sales Tax:||We are unable to obtain a tax quote at this time.|