Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental EU: 63 & 20 , Size USA: 10¼ , Size UK: U
- Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
- Victorian decorative arts refers to the style of decorative arts during the Victorian era. The Victorian era is known for its eclectic revival and interpretation of historic styles and the introduction of cross-cultural influences from the middle east and Asia in furniture, fittings, and Interior decoration. Victorian design is widely viewed as having indulged in a regrettable excess of ornament. The Arts and Crafts movement, the aesthetic movement, Anglo-Japanese style, and Art Nouveau style have their beginnings in the late Victorian era.
Style specifics: We consider this to be of The Late or Aesthetic Victorian Period.
Jewelry of this period is changing back from heavy to more smaller, romantic pieces with often whimsical motifs. Jewelers using diamonds and bright gemstones in elaborated and fine feminine pieces.
Period: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold and platinum (touchstone tested)
Two old mine brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.32 ct colour and clarity G/I, vs/si
36 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- Total diamond count: 38 pcs.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Two rubies with an estimated weight of ± 0.80 ct
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: band width top of ring 0,73 cm (0,29 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in millimeters and inches
Weight: 3,90 gram (2,51 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20288-0256
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Victorian Diamond and Ruby Ring, 1880s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|