Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental EU: 54 & 17¼ , Size USA: 6¾ , Size UK: N
- Resizing is possible but because of the age of the ring we prefer to leave it untouched. We cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance. Return policy on this ring is not valid anymore once this work has been done.
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
- Baroque is an artistic style prevalent from the late 16th century to the early 18th century in Europe. It is most often defined as "the dominant style of art in Europe between the Mannerist and Rococo eras, a style characterized by dynamic movement, overt emotion and self-confident rhetoric".
Style specifics: Baroque is a style in art and decoration that developed shortly before 1600 and remained current in Europe until the emergence of the Rococo style c.1730. It was started in Italy, and spread to Germany, Austria, the Low Countries, and Spain and Portugal, with only a somewhat severely classical version being popular in France under Louis XIV. The style was a development of the Renaissance style and is characterized by lively, curved, and exuberant forms, by vigorous movement, and by rich ornament, based on classical sources, being symmetrical as distinguished from the asymmetry of the following Rococo style.
Period: ca. 1680
Material: high carat, 18K or higher, yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Seven table cut rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: Obvious readable hallmarks but we couldn't determine from where they are originated
Dimensions: width of top of ring 0,92 cm (0,36 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,00 gram (1,93 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20240-0293
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
17th Century Antique Baroque Diamond 18 Karat Gold Engagement Ring, 1680s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|