Antique jewelry object group: bracelet
Condition: very good condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
Just send us your request and we’ll give you the direct link to the videoclip showing this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Style: Something between Art Deco and Belle Époque
- Art Deco is an eclectic artistic and design style which had its origins in Paris in the first decades of the 20th century. The style originated in the 1920s and continued to be employed until after World War II. The term "art deco" first saw wide use after an exhibition in 1966, referring to the 1925 Exposition Internationale des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes that was the culmination of high-end style modern in Paris. Led by the best designers in the decorative arts such as fashion, and interior design, Art Deco affected all areas of design throughout the 1920s and 1930s, including architecture and industrial design, as well as the visual arts such as painting, the graphic arts and film. At the time, this style was seen as elegant, glamorous, functional and modern.
- The Belle Époque (French for "Beautiful Era") was a period in European social history that began during the late 19th century and lasted until World War I. Occurring during the time of the French Third Republic and the German Empire, the "Belle Époque" was named in retrospect, when it began to be considered a "golden age" the major powers of Europe, new technologies improved lives and the commercial arts adapted Renaissance and eighteenth-century styles to modern forms. In the newly rich United States, emerging from the Panic of 1873, the comparable epoch was dubbed the Gilded Age. In the United Kingdom, this epoch overlaps the end of what is called the Victorian Era there and the period named the Edwardian Era.
Style specifics: This is something between Belle Époque and Art Deco.
Period: ca. 1920
Material: 14K bi-color gold yellow and white (touchstone tested)
One old European cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.20ct. (colour and clarity: G/H, si/i).
16 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "585" indicating 14K gold
Dimensions: length 18,10 cm (7,13 inch), width at widest point 0,80 cm (0,31 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,70 gram (5,59 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20197-0086
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Art Deco - Belle Epoque Diamond Gold Bracelet, 1920s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|