Antique jewelry object group: engagement ring (or anniversary ring)
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental: 59 & 18¾ , Size US 8¾ , Size UK: R
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
Just send us your request and we’ll give you the direct link to the videoclip showing this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Style: Between Art Deco and Interbellum
- Art Deco is an eclectic artistic and design style which had its origins in Paris in the first decades of the 20th century. The style originated in the 1920s and continued to be employed until after World War II. The term "art deco" first saw wide use after an exhibition in 1966, referring to the 1925 Exposition Internationale des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes that was the culmination of high-end style modern in Paris. Led by the best designers in the decorative arts such as fashion, and interior design, Art Deco affected all areas of design throughout the 1920s and 1930s, including architecture and industrial design, as well as the visual arts such as painting, the graphic arts and film. At the time, this style was seen as elegant, glamorous, functional and modern.
- The interwar period (1918–1939) is understood, within recent Western culture, to be the period between the end of the First World War and the beginning of the Second World War. This is also called the period between the wars or interbellum.
Style specifics: This is something between Art Deco and the Interbellum.
Period: ca. 1930
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Three old brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.38ct.
Eight single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.12ct.
Twelve rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- Total diamond count: 23 pcs.
- Total diamond weight: (without rose cuts) approx. 0.50 crt. with an average colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: "18ct" indicating 18K gold
Dimensions: width of top of ring 1,25 cm (0,49 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,70 gram (1,74 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20171-0060
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Art Deco Interbellum Diamond Engagement Ring, 1930s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|