Antique jewelry object group: earrings clips
Condition: very good condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
Just send us your request and we’ll give you the direct link to the videoclip showing this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Between Retro and Fifties
Style specifics: This type of jewelry is very specific for the fifties of the twentieth century. All sorts of animals were used as source of inspiration for the goldsmiths. Made in gold and decorated with enamel and precious stones, the result of their labour most of the times well-made, clever and cute.
Period: ca. 1950
Source of inspiration: Mother Nature
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Ten single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.10ct. (colour and clarity: E/G, vs).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Nine rubies with an estimated weight of ± 0.15ct. (lab produced) (also called verneuil ruby).
The fact that these stones are lab produced has no influence on the value of this jewel. Natural rubies and lab produced rubies were both used in this era, rather more for their effect than for their intrinsic value.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: No trace
Dimensions: height 2,63 cm (1,04 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 8,00 gram (5,14 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20136-0459
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Retro 18 Karat Gold Diamond and Ruby Earrings Clips, 1950s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|