Antique jewelry object group: engagement ring (or anniversary ring)
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental: 51 & 16¼ , Size US 5½ , Size UK: K½
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
Just send us your request and we’ll give you the direct link to the videoclip showing this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Country of origin: unknown
Period: ca. 1950
Material: Two tones of precious metal, the main part being 14K pink gold and the white parts are either white gold or platinum. (touchstone tested)
Five brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.60ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,83 cm (0,72 inch) x 1,11 cm (0,44 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,50 gram (2,25 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20112-0291
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Diamond 14 Karat Gold Engagement Ring, 1950s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|