Antique jewelry object group: engagement ring (or anniversary ring)
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental: 61 & 19½ , Size US 9½ , Size UK: S½
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
Just send us your request and we’ll give you the direct link to the videoclip showing this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Country of origin: unknown
Period: ca. 1950
Material: Two tones of precious metal, the main part being 18K yellow gold and the white parts are either white gold or platinum. (touchstone tested)
One brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.32ct.
Ten brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.30ct.
- Total diamond count: Eleven pcs.
- Total diamond weight: approx. 0.62 crt. with an average colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter of top 1,24 cm (0,49 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,50 gram (2,25 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20016-0053
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Diamond Engagement Ring, 1950s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|