Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
Just send us your request and we’ll give you the direct link to the videoclip showing this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Art Deco
Style specifics: Abstract motives and geometrical forms are quite typical for the Art Deco period. Art Deco moved away from the soft pastels and organic forms of its style predecessor, Art Nouveau, and embraced influences from many different styles and movements of the early 20th century, including Neoclassical, Constructivism, Cubism, Modernism, and Futurism. Its popularity peaked in Europe during the Roaring Twenties and continued strongly in the United States through the 1930s. Although many design movements have political or philosophical roots or intentions, Art Deco was purely decorative.
Period: ca. 1930
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Although the ring looks like it was made before WWII, it is very well possible that it was made in the second half of the 20th Century.
One old European cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 1.20ct. (colour and clarity: J/K, i)
30 old mine brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.45ct. (colour and clarity: G/I, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Precious stones: 20 emeralds with an estimated weight of ± 0.15ct.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and emerald for May.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,39 cm (0,55 inch) x 1,47 cm (0,58 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,80 gram (2,44 dwt)
Reference Nº: 19336-0019
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Stunning Vintage Art Deco Style Large Diamond and Emerald Engagement Ring, 1930s