Antique jewelry object group: engagement ring (or anniversary ring)
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Fifties (of the twentieth century)
Period: ca. 1950
Material: 14K white gold. (touchstone tested)
One old European cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.70 ct. (colour and clarity: champagne color, vs/si).
16 single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.50 ct. (colour and clarity: H/J, vs/i).
- Total diamond weight: approx. 1.20 ct.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter top of ring Ø 1,07 cm (0,42 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,40 gram (1,54 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 16326-0047
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Fifties White Gold Champagne Colored Diamond Engagement Ring, 1950s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||We are unable to obtain a tax quote at this time.|