Although this French sixties ring can't seize each's heart, one should admit that this architectural unit with ascending brilliant cut diamonds and the platinum square exterior form with 3 baguette cut diamonds is a fundamental statement of jewellery art. Still with an escapist ambience, the overall image while wearing this ring is as if your own American dream is just at your fingertips.
As this specific ring is one of the fifty unique pieces of the America collection by French jewellery designer Jean Vendome, according to the maker's mark and the unmistakable artistic language.
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
Ring size Continental: 50 & 16 , Size US 5¼ , Size UK: J½
- Resizing is possible but because of the age of the ring we prefer to leave it untouched. We could make an additional inner ring so the ring itself is not harmed, for this work we have to charge. We cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance. Return policy on this ring is not valid anymore once this work has been done.
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: France
Style: Sixties (of the Twentieth Century)
Period: ca. 1960
Two brilliant cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of approx. 0.20 ct.
14 single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with a total estimated weight of approx. 0.42 ct.
Three baguette (long rectangular) cut diamonds with an estimated weight of approx. 0.12 ct.
- Total diamond weight: approx. 0.74 ct. (approximate color and clarity: G/H, vs/si)
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for platinum representing a dog's head that was in use in France from about 1912.
Weight: 8,60 gram (5,53 dwt)
Reference Nº: 15267-0097
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Strong Design Artist Jewelry French Platinum Ring with Diamonds from the Sixties, 1960s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|