This 18K yellow gold French estate ring from the 1980's seems to have emerged from an exotic cascade with a grand square cut Colombian emerald of superb quality arising between six terraced baguette cut diamonds. With this gemmed force of nature around your finger, you'll be as enticing as a divine nymph.
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
- Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: France
Period: ca. 1980
Material: 18K yellow gold
Six baguette (long rectangular) cut diamonds with an estimated weight of approx. 0.56 ct.
- Total diamond weight: approx. 0.56 ct.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
One Colombian emerald weighing 2.34 ct of very fine quality
(see pictures for certificate)
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and emerald for May.
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
Dimensions: top of ring 0,78 cm (0,31 inch) x 0,81 cm (0,32 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 5,50 gram (3,54 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 14065-0007
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
French Estate Engagement Ring with High Quality Colombian Emerald and Baguette Diamonds, 1980s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|