This charming Interbellum 18K bi-colour gold necklace from 1930 centres a humble diamond-encrusted garland from which three smaller hinging diamonds pave your way to a grand dangling rose cut diamond. The bezels and crown setting in white gold with a yellow gold back provide the shine and contrast to make this precious jewel stand out from any crowd.
Antique jewelry object group: necklace
Condition: excellent condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
- The interwar period (1918-1939) is understood, within recent Western culture, to be the period between the end of the First World War and the beginning of the Second World War. This is also called the period between the wars or interbellum.
Style specifics: The Interbellum is the period between the two World Wars and one can recognize a transition from the Art Deco style to the Retro style.
Period: ca. 1930
Material: 18K bi-color (yellow and white) gold. (touchstone tested)
One large rose cut diamond. and nine rose cut diamonds and senailles. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of the rose cuts diamonds nor the senailles which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cut diamonds and senailles.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: height of pendant 3,88 cm (1,53 inch), length chain 47,00 cm (18,50 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4.90 gram (3.15 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 13176-0035
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Large Rose Cut Diamond Estate Pendant on Chain Necklace, 1930s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|