In this 18K yellow and white gold Estate ring from 1910, the two pearls on an engraved bezel chaperon the central crown-set old European cut diamond in alignment to your hand. It's as if the earth and sea collaborated to bring this subtle jewel as a gift to your heart.
Antique jewelry object group: engagement ring (or anniversary ring)
Condition: excellent condition
Ring size Continental: 52 & 16½ , Size US 6 , Size UK: L
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Period: ca. 1910
Material: 18K bi-color (yellow and white) gold. (touchstone tested)
One old European cut diamond with with an estimated weight of ± 0.60 ct. (colour and clarity: H and si)
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Weight: 2.50 gram (1.61 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 12087-0018
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Three Stones Estate Engagement Ring With Diamond And Pearl, 1910s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|