Exquisite Vintage set, includes six round bottom bottles 3 cruets, 2 salt and pepper, 1 condiment . Overall condition is exceptional for its age. The six bottles fit neatly in each of six compartments in the holder. The holder base is approximately 9.5" x 8.5" and 9.5 inches tall, and is stamped "EPNS" on the bottom, which stands for electro-plated nickel silver. It has 6 compartments, each about 2" x 2". The two cruet bottles are almost 8.5 inches tall including stopper, and have a intaglio grape floral design. Stoppers are in Excellent condition- NO chips, or flea bites. The Salt and Pepper shakers are 7.5" tall. The condiment bottle has the same intaglio design as the cruets and is almost 5.75 inches tall including the hinged lid, which is not marked and is permanently attached to the bottle. None of the glass bottles have any cracks or chips that I could find upon inspection. The back stamp on this item is for Robert Pringle and Sons- the company went out of business in 1967 so most likely this was made after 1931 but before 1967 – best guess is the 50's based upon design. History: Robert Pringle (1800-1875) was apprenticed to a jeweller in Perth, Scotland, at the age of 13. Following his apprenticeship, he moved to London in 1820 and continued to work at his trade. In 1835, he established a workshop as a manufacturing jeweller at a private house in Amwell Street, Clerkenwell, employing between six and twelve men. By 1868, Pringle had moved to open a shop at 21 Wilderness Row. He died in 1875 and his son, also Robert Pringle, took over the business. Previously known as Robert Pringle & Co, the company became Robert Pringle & Son in 1882 and Robert Pringle & Sons in 1899. By 1881, 21 Wilderness Row had become 42 Clerkenwell Road. The premises were rebuilt and named as the 'Wilderness Works'. Over the following decades, the business expanded to substantial premises incorporating 36-42 Clerkenwell Road and 17-20 Great Sutton Street. The company produced an increasingly wide range of products, including watches, clocks, fancy silver goods, glassware, electro plated goods and optical items for domestic customers and export. The business became a limited liability company, Robert Pringle & Sons (London) Limited, on 1 Jan 1931. It was last listed in trade directories in 1967.