* Offered for sale is a truly superb vintage Art Deco ring (circa 1920s to 1930s).
* Crafted beautifully in 18 karat white gold.
* Single cut diamonds are set eternally around the band.
* Classically elegant ring that will delight.
* The art deco ring is in very good original condition.
Weight: 1.7 grams
Stones: 34 approx. .02 carat estimated single cut diamonds adorn the band. The total diamond weight is estimated at .68 carat (estimated at G-H color and VS2-SI1 clarity).
Size & Measurements: The ring is a size 6 (not sizable). The ring measures 2.5mm in width.
Metal & Hallmark: Solid 18 karat white gold. The ring is not hallmarked though has been tested positive for 18 karat white gold.
Additional Information: Your item will be securely packaged and presented in a lovely gift box. Should you have any questions about this item please feel free to email.