* Offered for sale is a truly superb vintage Art Deco ring (circa 1930s to 1940s).
* Crafted beautifully in 14k white gold.
* Mined from the earth diamonds adorn the elegant mount.
* Classically elegant ring that will delight.
* The Art Deco ring is in very good original condition.
Weight: 4.7 grams
Stones: Two approx. .20 carat (center), two approx. .03 carat and 18 approx. .02 carat round brilliant and single cut diamonds are set into the mount. The total diamond weight is estimated at .82 carat (estimated at G-H color & VS2-SI1 clarity).
Size & Measurements: The ring is a size 5 1/2 (sizable). The mount measures 10mm wide, tapering down to 2mm (base of ring).
Metal & Hallmark: Solid 14k white gold. The ring is hallmarked "14k".
Additional Information: Your item will be securely packaged and presented in a lovely gift box. Should you have any questions about this item please feel free to email.
11 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Stunning Fine Antique, Vintage & Estate Jewelry from the Art Deco era to Retro & Beyond!
Lot's of fresh items in stock. Always FREE shipping on all US orders! Instagram: @sophiejanejewels