* Offered for sale is a truly superb vintage Art Deco ring (circa 1920s to 1930s).
* Crafted beautifully in 18 karat white gold.
* Mined from the earth old European cut diamonds adorn the ornate embossed filigree cocktail mount.
* Classically elegant ring that will delight.
* The Art Deco ring is in very good original condition.
Weight: 4.5 grams
Stones: Three approx. .05 carat old european cut diamonds and two approx. .05 carat emeralds are set into the mount. The total diamond weight is estimated at .15 carat (estimated at H-I color & SI1 clarity).
Size & Measurements: The ring is a size 8 (sizable). The mount measures 1 x 1/2 inch, tapering down to 1.5mm (base of ring).
Metal & Hallmark: Solid 18 karat white gold. The ring is hallmarked "18k".
Additional Information: Your item will be securely packaged and presented in a lovely gift box. Should you have any questions about this item please feel free to email.