* Offered for sale is a truly superb vintage Art Deco ring (circa 1920s to 1930s).
* Crafted beautifully in 14 karat white gold.
* Mined from the earth old European and mine cut diamonds adorn the ornate embossed cocktail mount.
* Classically elegant ring that will delight.
* The Art Deco ring is in very good original condition.
Weight: 3.4 grams
Stones: A total of old mine and european cut diamonds ranging in size from .05 to .20 carat are set into the mount. The total diamond weight is estimated at .81 carat (estimated at I-J color & SI1-I1clarity).
Size & Measurements: The ring is a size 7 1/4 (sizable). The mount measures 3/4 x 1/2 inch, tapering down to 2mm (base of ring).
Metal & Hallmark: Solid 14 karat white gold. The ring is not hallmarked though it has tested positive for 14 karat gold.
Additional Information: Your item will be securely packaged and presented in a lovely gift box. Should you have any questions about this item please feel free to email.