* Offered for sale is a truly superb vintage era ring (circa 1950s to 1960s).
* Crafted beautifully in 14 karat white gold.
* A .20 carat estimated diamond adorns the charming mount.
* Classically elegant ring that will delight.
* The vintage ring is in excellent original condition.
Weight: 2.3 grams
Stones: One approx. .20 carat estimated diamond (estimated at G-H color and VS2 clarity) is set into the mount.
Size & Measurements: The ring is a size 5 1/2 (sizable). The ring measures 1/4 inch wide, tapering down to 1.5mm (base of ring).
Metal & Hallmark: Solid 14 karat white gold. The ring is hallmarked "14k".
Additional Information: Your item will be securely packaged and presented in a lovely gift box. Should you have any questions about this item please feel free to email.