* Offered for sale is a truly superb vintage era ring (circa 1940s to 1950s).
* Solid 14k yellow and white gold.
* Great worn as an engagement ring or right hand ring.
* A beautiful and elegant design set with old european and single cut diamonds.
* The vintage ring is in very good original condition.
Weight: 2.7 grams
Stones: A total of 1 x .15 carat old european cut diamond, 1 x .12 carat single cut diamond (center), 2 x .02 carat and 2 x .01carat single cut diamonds are set into the mount. The total diamond weight is estimated at .33 carats. The diamonds are estimated at G-H in color and VS2-SI1 in clarity.
Size & Measurements: The ring is a size 6 1/2 (sizable). The mount measures 4.75mm in width, tapering down to 1.5mm (base of ring).
Metal & Hallmark: Solid 14k yellow and white gold. The ring is not hallmarked though it has tested positive for 14k.
Additional Information: Your item will be securely packaged and presented in a lovely gift box. Should you have any questions about this item please feel free to email.