This Kelly Ripa Sideways Cross Necklace, (available in smooth or hammered finish: PLEASE don't forget to specify at checkout)), is set in the center, as I think Kelly's is, (see her clasp on opposite side of her neck). If you prefer it off center leave a message when you check out. Also available in my shop in gold filled and in a longer version.
To view my entire sideways cross collection copy and paste:
Upon checkout, please leave a message with your choice of:
1) Hammered or smooth, and the length when you check out.
2) 15 3/4" length or a length that can be clasped at 17" and 18"/
The hammered cross has a true 'Artisan' look, is shiny, and stunning. The last photo depicts this small cross next to my 'long and sleek' cross for size comparison. The Long and sleek is also available in my shop. Just click on the link above to see all side crosses available.
1) 14x22mm 925 Sterling Silver, 'Artisan' cross, (approximately 7/8" long).
2) 925 Sterling Silver cable chain, overall length of necklace is 15 3/4", (also available in a length that can be clasped at 17" or 18".
3) 925 Sterling Silver spring clasp
4) 925 Sterling Silver Theresa Mink signature tag
Here I introduce this new smaller version of my long and sleek sideways cross. It is small, thin and sleek, and blends in with the chain beautifully for a subtle look.
After hand crafting the cross, I took it a step further to polish it with professional jewelers tools. Hammered or smooth, it is finished and shiny on both sides. This Sterling Silver cross measures 14x22mm, (approximately 3/4 - 7/8" long). After hammering and polishing it, I incorporated it into a beautiful Sterling Silver cable chain. The necklace has a spring clasp, and a 'Theresa Mink' signature tag attached.
Celebrities seen wearing sideways cross necklaces include Kelly Ripa, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Jacobson of Gossip Girl, Vanessa Hudgens, the Kardashians, Selena Gomez, and many more.
33 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Original Handcrafted Jewelry
Style. Elegance. Simplicity.