A marvelous pair of antique single-arm sconces, dating from the late 1800’s, originally half gas and half electric - and now fully converted to electricity. Each sconce features a circular backplate with a smooth, substantial arm extending from its center to support an understated wax pan; each arm still features its original flame-and-urn gas key. These wall lamps are in excellent condition; they have been professionally rewired and come with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. Each sconce measures approx. 5” wide overall, 12” tall, and has a projection of 10-7/8".