A substantial antique industrial pendant light with its original shade, dating from the early 1900’s, and found in a commercial building in Ann Arbor, MI. The pendant begins with a simple canopy, coming down in a rod to affix to a large shade with green enamel on the outside and white porcelain on the inside. This light is in very good condition; there are some chips, rust, and discoloration to the porcelain and enamel (as pictured,) which does not detract from the beauty of the fixture. The pendant has been professionally rewired and comes with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. The shade measures 18-1/2” in diameter, and the overall length) is 41-7/8."