50% OFF - What a great way to impress your party guests! Set these in a glass on your patio bar and add a touch of nostalgia with names like Kessler, Smirnoff, Old Forester, and especially the Seagram 7 blue icicles. A total of 16. They were not only handy to stir with while you chatted with your friends, but also did some subtle advertising:
* The rectangular top of the lone green one is cleverly etched to read "Delicious" one way and then tilted slightly you see the word "Calvert." On the stem it reads, "86 Proof Blended Whiskey. 65% G.N.S. Calvert Dist., N.Y.C."
* There are four of the blue Seagram icicles. Down the side they read "Seagram's 7 Crown Blended Whiskey. 86.8 Proof. 65% Grain Neutral Spirits. Seagram Distillers Corp., NY"
* The one with the sculpted orchid says "Old Forester - Nothing Better."
* The tops of two red ones advertise Smirnoff Vodka and under that "It Leaves You Breathless". Along the stem in tiny letters it also says: "80 & 100 Proof. Dist. From Grain. Ste. Pierre Smirnoff FLS (Div. Of Heuble Ind. Hartford, Conn.,"
* "Smooth As Silk Kessler" (two red and six white). On the long straight stem in small print it reads "Julius Kessler Co. Laurenceburg, Ind. Blended Whiskey. 86 Proof. 72-1/2 % Grain Neutral Spirits."
All measure approximately 6-inches with the green one at 6-3/4" and the Old Forester the shortest at 5-3/4".