WEDGWOOD TRANSFERWARE TEAL GREEN PLATE
Josiah Wedgwood Potteries
This Victorian 10 " plate is transfer printed in teal green.
Dating and history of related images indicate this may have been taken during the 1885 America's Cup trials. Fanny was built in Mystic by David O. Richmond for Charles Henry Mallory, 1874. She was a centerboard sloop. Fanny had a series of owners over the years, was rebuilt at least twice, and was lengthened to 78 feet in 1891
Condition is great. No chips, no cracks, no hairlines and no repairs.
5 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Art for Art's Sake! The largest inventory of 19th C. Aesthetic Transferware available online
Hot Summer Sale - Offer Sale