A Brown Glass Medicine Bottle produced by Franklin Products. The Brown Glass Medicine Bottle measures 3 3/4 inches tall and has a base diameter of 1 1/2 inches. The Bottle is marked on the side 50 MILS and 60 MILS. The bottom of the Bottle is marked with a Star inside a Circle and Franklin Products 1845. In 1925, O. M. Franklin Serum Co. was manufacturing and selling livestock supplies, and in 1930, the company began manufacturing and selling pharmaceutical supplies and other vaccines. By 1963 the company was purchased by American Home Products Corp. of New York, and the company name was changed to Franklin Laboratories.