Attractive lot of six old American Railway stock certificates, all with vignettes.
- Rock Island and Peoria Railway Co., $100 shares, 1878 Company (signed by president P. S. Cable)
- The Cincinnati, Washington and Baltimore RR Company 1883 (signed by president Orland Smith)
- Buffalo Rochester and Pittsburgh Railway Company 1890 (signed by president)
- Canada Southern RW Company 1927, 10.000 $ (signed by vice-president)
- Hudson & Manhattan Railroad Company, 10.000 $
- Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne and Chicago RW Co. 1955
Size: c. 29 x 19 cm, good condition, 3 are hole-canceled, 2 have been folded.
They look impressive when matted and framed and make unique gifts for railroad enthusiasts, bankers…..
Lot of Six US Railroad Stock Certificates 1878 – 1955