Attractive lot of 5 old American Railway bonds, all with vignettes.
- Cherryvale Oklahoma & Texas Railway Gold Bond stock certificate 1908 with 66 coupons
- Algoma Central and Hudson Bay Railway Company Mortage income Bond 1931 with all coupons
- Chicago and Alton RR Company Refunding Fifty-Year Gold Bond 1899
- The Boston Terminal Company Registered Fifty Year Bond 1897
- The Naugatuck Railroad Company Bond Certificate. 5000$ 1910
Some are signed by the presidents, some by vice-president.
The 2 largest are c. 30 x 40 cm, the 2 smaller ones c. 34 x 24 cm.
They look impressive when matted and framed and make unique gifts for railroad enthusiasts, bankers…..
Lot of Five US Railroad Bonds 1897 – 1931