Unique ANTIQUE VICTORIAN 14K Gold, Diamond, Pearl & Enamel "Stick Pin" Brooch
Welcome to ROBINS NEST MIDWEST!
Ask any dealer and they will say they want to move items so that they can go out and buy MORE. I’m just the same, I’ve got an itch to buy that CONSTANTLY needs scratching. Sometimes I think I want to buy more than sell but as my father keeps telling me :you’re a dealer, Rob, not a collector.” So on that note, and with the upcoming holiday season looming, I am going to turn over some old inventory to make room for new AND if you see this message at the top of my listings, I am pricing the offering at my rock bottom (original asking price when first listed is shown), let it go, no regrets price. No offers – no dickering – just a price where I make a little profit so I can go shopping for bigger, better and fresh!
So up for offer now….
AGE: All the stick pins date to the late 1800s/early 1900s. The joining of the pins into one larger pin happened around the same time judging by the "C" catch closure.
ITEM: One awesome brooch composed of 9 different stick pins; they are......
(1) A fly on a crushed gold floral (with bud). Gemstones include natural pearls and one round faceted ruby.
(2) A floral with a small diamond center and natural pearl petals.
(3) An enamel 4-leaf clover set with a natural pearl at the center.
(4) A sunflower or large daisy set with a faceted citrine or smoky quartz/topaz.
(5) A tri-leaf pin with a natural pearl band, enamelled in white and lavender tones.
(6) An antiqued gold floral (no gemstones but with textured gold).
(7) A 3-stone pin of natural opals.
(8) A small brushed gold floral with natural pearl center.
(9) Two florals with leaves each set with a natural pearl.
If anyone wants details on the stones or sizes of the individual pins, please e-mail me.
CONDITION: Very VERY nice! Enamel is complete on all the enamel pieces but there are some light surface marks (visible only with a 10X loupe). All the pearls are present. Faceted stones present nicely.
NOTE: The first two pics show how the pin looks like now - the other pics show the one outer stick pin a little splayed from the others. As you can tell, my jeweler worked his magic so what you see in the first 2 pics is what you get!
METAL CONTENT: A combo of gold - 10K, 14K and I believe 18K.
HALLMARKS: One stick pin head is marked 14K, one stick pin side is marked 10K The side of a base gold layer bears the inscribed letters KY KUO A, indicating a ONE OF A KIND manufacture.
SIZE: 2-7/8" high x 1-3/4" wide.
WEIGHT: 11.4 Grams
FINAL COMMENTS: Definitely ONE OF A KIND and ready for a new home!
Buy with Confidence. ROBINS NEST MIDWEST has the highest rating a shop can attain on Ruby Lane.
Layaway? Absolutely! Please contact me for my terms.
RE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY – Please contact me PRIOR to placing an order to see if I can ship to your country. If I can, I will quote postal rates at that time.