Welcome to ROBINS NEST MIDWEST! May I offer….
At the age of 11 I received my first stamp album and, like all Canadian stamp collectors, I collected mostly stamps of the British Commonwealth. Well, many years have passed and I have no need for keeping the stamps I have so out they go. NOTE: I do not know the Scotts catalogue number or value of ANY of the stamps so if I am missing out on something then it's buyer's gain!
AGE: All Queen Victoria era!
ITEM: 6 different stamps featuring the profile of Queen Victoria. You get...
(1) Salmon colored UK (I think) - One Penny - short margin left/bottom, large margin top/right; perforated; used
(2) Turquoise green colored India - Half Anna - short margin bottom; perforated; used
(3) Pink colored New Zealand - One Penny - short top margin; perforated; used
(4) Pale green colored Ceylon - Two Cents - short left margin; perforated; used
(5) Pale purple POSTAGE AND INLAND REVENUE aka Penny Lilac - One Penny - short left/bottom margins; perforated; used
(6) Blue/Purple POSTAGE AND INLAND REVENUE (1887) - 2-1/2 Pennies overprinted with 40 Paras - perforated; used
CONDITION: The first four are cleanly off an envelope but 2 have remnants of a stamp hinge; the last two have paper from the envelope attached to the back though it's light in substance.
FINAL COMMENTS: Add to a collection or repurpose into a design/collage.
Buy with Confidence. ROBINS NEST MIDWEST has the highest rating a shop can attain on Ruby Lane.
YES – I do offer layaway on large purchases – just contact me for my terms.
RE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY – Please contact me PRIOR to placing an order to see if I can ship to your country. If I can, I will quote postal rates at that time.
ECLECTIC? You bet! Antiques, Collectibles and Fine/Costume Jewelry in EVERY Price Range!
Welcome to My Shop! New Items Listed Regularly & I am Very Approachable About Discount! Please Step In & Browse!