The Higgins studio was founded in 1948 by Micheal and Frances Higgins. They were masters of the lost art of glass fusion. While the company still produces today, the older pieces are especially collectible and desired. This pendant measures 2 3/4"L X 2"W. The colors are blue, green and white. It is etched Higgins. It comes on its original cord. A lovely piece of art jewelry.
2 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Quality Jewelry and Smalls
Welcome to jewelrider