Citrine, a birthstone for November is known as the "healing quartz". This golden gemstone is said to support vitality and health while encouraging and guiding hope, energy and warmth within the wearer. Citrine can be found in a variety of shades ranging from pastel yellow to dark brownish orange. It is one of the most affordable of gemstones and plentiful in nature. Citrine is found most frequently in Brazil, Bolivia, and Spain.
A piece with an early Art Deco look, this ring:
- Contains an 8 carat citrine, 14.5 x 12 x 9.5mm
- Is medium to deep orange in color
- Is celebrated by cognac diamonds, about .50 carat, on a blacked 14K white gold filigree surround
- Features a 14K yellow gold back setting and shank
- Is a size 7.25
- Weighs 4.7 pennyweights
- Measures one inch in both directions on your finger
- Is about 20- 25 years old
The old, the new, the beautiful, the rare, the best - unique finds to send you over the moon!