A superbly exquisite finding, this 28 x 20 Ocean Jasper, set with a 2.0mm pink sapphire in an 18K white gold bezel. I purchased it directly from the man who mined it in Madagascar.
The stone has a warm, creamy base showing sepia-toned freckles with orange shadows. In developing this latest "Shield Maiden" pendant, I worked with golden tones and semi-precious stones that would add to the Jasper's minimal amount of color:
- Peach Moonstone rondels, chubby and approximately 10mm.
- Pink Amethyst rondels, a pale lilac shade, about 8mm.
- Spiny Oyster rondels, sporting peach and purple colors, about 6mm
- A citrine nugget.
- Cultured, freshwater pearls in a pinky peach, hand-wired into a chain.
- Gold vermeil rolo chain.
- A bronze celtic-style pendant.
The necklace length is approximately 26 inches and the pendant adds an additional 4 1/2 inches. Length adjustment is easy, just email me.
19 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Support living artists ... Wear handcrafted jewelry.
Spring Green Special: 15% Off the original price of all GREEN items.