- A large unusual pewter ice cream mold in the form of two love birds.
- The exceptional quality, size, and subject matter of this piece makes it highly collectable. Inside is bright and polished. - The top hinge opens and closes easily. The mold is marked for Cadot a French Company that started producing ice cream and chocolate molds in 1832 and continued into the early 1900’s.
- The pair of love birds with beaks touching is an impressive piece.
- French, marked for Charles Cadot (CC), Circa 1850
- Measurements; 10 ¼” long X 4 7/8” high
- Free shipping for US buyers; International buyers; please email for quotes
English French Antiques, Silver, Equestrian Decorative Items for Your Home, Garden, Stable
Shop at the Beach or Pool Put Your Favorite Item on Layaway & Get it this Fall! Complimentary Shipping on Most Items!