This item from 43 Chesapeake Court Antiques is now SOLD.
More from 43 Chesapeake Court Antiques
Antique French Ice Cream Mold by Cadot Two Love Birds
- A large unusual pewter ice cream mold in the form of two love birds.
- The exceptional quality, size, and subject matter of this piece makes it highly collectable. Inside is bright and polished. - The top hinge opens and closes easily. The mold is marked for Cadot a French Company that started producing ice cream and chocolate molds in 1832 and continued into the early 1900’s.
- The pair of love birds with beaks touching is an impressive piece.
- French, marked for Charles Cadot (CC), Circa 1850
- Measurements; 10 ¼” long X 4 7/8” high
- Free shipping for US buyers; International buyers; please email for quotes
Ask about my convenient Layaway plan
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.