- A large unusual pewter ice cream mold in the form of two love birds.
- The exceptional quality, size, and subject matter of this piece makes it highly collectable. Inside is bright and polished. - The top hinge opens and closes easily. The mold is marked for Cadot a French Company that started producing ice cream and chocolate molds in 1832 and continued into the early 1900’s.
- The pair of love birds with beaks touching is an impressive piece.
- French, marked for Charles Cadot (CC), Circa 1850
- Measurements; 10 ¼” long X 4 7/8” high
- Free shipping for US buyers; International buyers; please email for quotes
English French Antiques, Silver, Equestrian Decorative Items for Your Home, Garden, Stable
Be sure to check out my Spring Sales! Don't Miss Out on Your Favorite Item. Ask about my layaway plan!