This item from 43 Chesapeake Court Antiques is now in the Shop Backroom.
More from 43 Chesapeake Court Antiques
- An antique Pearlware footed compote by Wedgwood with apple green and gilt details.
- A matching footed dessert plate is listed in my shop (please use the search function for my shop)
- Fine early example of Wedgwood’s attempt to offer the public pottery with a “white look”
- Wedgwood began experimenting in 1774 and introduced Pearl Ware in 1779
- English, Marked for Wedgwood, Circa 1800
- Measurements; 13 x 11 ½” x 6 ½”
- Condition Report; crazing and some discoloration on front white center in accordance with age and use 2 hairline cracks visible from back side on foot No cracks or repairs noted
-Layaway is Available
- Free shipping for US customers; International buyers please contact me for shipping quotes
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Antique Pearlware Compote Tazza Dessert Stand by Wedgwood Apple Green Gilt
$475 USD SOLD
English French Antiques, Silver, Equestrian Decorative Items for Your Home, Garden, Stable
Layaway is Always Available! Let's Move Your Item From Shopping Cart to Layaway!