- An antique Pearlware footed compote by Wedgwood with apple green and gilt details.
- A matching footed dessert plate is listed in my shop (please use the search function for my shop)
- Fine early example of Wedgwood’s attempt to offer the public pottery with a “white look”
- Wedgwood began experimenting in 1774 and introduced Pearl Ware in 1779
- English, Marked for Wedgwood, Circa 1800
- Measurements; 13 x 11 ½” x 6 ½”
- Condition Report; crazing and some discoloration on front white center in accordance with age and use 2 hairline cracks visible from back side on foot No cracks or repairs noted
-Layaway is Available
- Free shipping for US customers; International buyers please contact me for shipping quotes
English French Antiques, Silver, Equestrian Decorative Items for Your Home, Garden, Stable
Be sure to check out my Spring Sales! Don't Miss Out on Your Favorite Item. Ask about my layaway plan!