- Antique Sterling Silver Letter Holder or Stand
- A sterling silver letter or stationery holder with easel style back Circa 1890
- Business card or list pad holder
- Featuring scroll work
- American sterling marked for Fuchs & Beiderhase - New York, NY 1891-1896, the piece also carries a second mark for Gorham
- Measurements; 4 3/34” X 6” X 1 3/34” wide, 160 gram weight
- Condition Report; Very good, a few small dimples, slight bend in scroll work, surface scratches all of these are in accordance with age and use.
- Layaway is available
16 other shoppers are interested in this item
English French Antiques, Silver, Equestrian Decorative Items for Your Home, Garden, Stable
Inventory Clearance on Selected Items So Shop Now!