This is a circa 1920, pendant light composed of a brass fixture and a camphor glass shade. The light hangs 35" from the ceiling. The glass shade has a 14" diameter, a height of 8", with a 6" opening. It is embossed with an egg and dart pattern. The brass fixture has its original bronze patina and has a 27" length, with a 5 3/4" diameter at the ceiling, and 6" fitter. The fixture also has a swivel below the canopy to allow the light to hang straight even with a slanted ceiling. The fixture has been rewired an accommodates a single, standard base size socket. Both the fixture and glass shade are in very good condition. A matching pendant is also available. Exact shipping costs are calculated at purchase.