This is a pair of circa 1900-1910 outside light fixtures that have a decorative iron bracket mounted below Sheffield glass ball shades. These brass fixture holders mount over a porcelain socket on the junction box, the shade is attached and then the decorative iron is added. All sockets, screws, bulbs for complete installation are provided. The installed light measures: 10"h x 7 1/4"w, and projects 8" from the wall. The brass shade holder has a 6 1/4" diameter at the wall. These are early electric sconces and are in very good condition. Exact shipping costs are calculated at purchase.