A very special vintage snake bracelet. This amazing piece of jewelry is composed of an 800 fineness silver metal which means that 80% of the metal is silver and the other 20% is composed of an alloy metal. The band of the bracelet is etched with unique design elements including floral motifs and scales. The center of the bracelet has a winding tail as well as the head has two eyeballs popping out. The inside of the band is signed "800" and the entire bracelet measures 8" in circumference with the inner opening for the wrist being 2 1/2" long by 2 1/2" wide. This bracelet is in excellent condition having no wear to the 800 silver at all.