Vintage Boy Dolls Lot of 7!
A wonderful group of vintage dolls, mostly male dolls! All for one price!
The lot consists of:
1. 11 1/2" all celluloid boy doll dressed in authentic outfit. Arms, legs, and head are jointed, no cracks or splits. Fabulous original regional costume with great shoes. Doll and costume are in good condition. The white socks have some age spots.
2. 9" all cloth Nistis Spanish Matador. Original great costume. Doll is in very good condition! He still has the original "Nistis" tag on the back of his red cape.
3 & 4 A pair of 5" tagged "Goua" cloth dolls from Spain. The pair are dressed in authentic Spanish style of a matador and a Spanish lady dancer. Both dolls are all original with tags. The couple are in good condition. The lady has a dark spot that has stiffened on the back of her skirt but she still displays nicely.
5. 8" Mexican man with large brown hat , vest, holster and guns. He has a cloth head with painted features, a wire wrapped body and hard molded cowboy boots. Quite a character! Costume and doll are in good condition.
6. 6" unique Mexican man dressed in traditional Mexican attire. He has metal head, hands and feet. All original and in very good condition.
7. 7" stuffed felt gentleman dressed in a brown felt suit and matching cap. Embroidered facial features and mohair wig and mustache. Probably artist made and in good condition.
A great group of boys doll to add to your collection! All display nicely!!!!
Vintage Boy Dolls Lot of 7