This is a beautiful vintage scalloped edge 7 ½" P. Donath small shallow bowl. It was manufactured by the Silesian Porcelain Factory in the town of Tiefenfirth. The bowl is scalloped and the sides are ribbed or fluted. The rim is attractively gold gilded on the rim. The sides of the bowl are decorated with small flowers both inside and outside. The center of the bowl is decorated with a bouquet of flowers.
The manufacturer's mark, two crossed swords, blue under glaze, is stamped on the bottom.
It is circa 1890 to 1916.
The dish measures approximately 6 ½" in diameter and 1 ½" deep.
The bowl is in very good condition. There are no cracks, chips or crazing.