This item from SuzansTreasures is now in the Shop Backroom.
More from SuzansTreasures
Truly one of the loveliest religious charm bracelets I have seen. The double link fancy curb chain is 7 1/4" long (as worn), and a bit over 1/4" wide. It has a pressure clasp marked RQC Sterling and Pat 4697315, dating it to 1985.
The charms are all marked sterling, and some are probably older than the bracelet. There are 9 charm attachment, but some are groups of three small charms together, with a total of 15 charms. From left to right, the charms are
1. A mustard seed in lucite bubble with a sterling back, inscribed with Matthew 17.20 (If ye have faith...)
2. A grouping of 3 charms; Holy Spirit Dove, Praying hands with Serenity prayer and small Mary Miraculous Medal with blue enamel
3. Small heart-shaped colored enamel Miraculous Medal with 1830 and Mary crushing the serpent beneath her feet. (1830 is the date of St. Catherine's vision, not of the charm)
4. Cross Keys and Papal hat - this is the Papal coat of Arms, and likely a souvenir of a visit to the Vatican
5. Oval Holy Family medal with Mary, Joseph and child Jesus
6. Trio of charms - heart, cross and anchor, symbols of love, faith and hope
7. A small sterling cross
8. Trio of charms - Holy Eucharist, cross and praying hands
9. Three part opening rose with images of Mary and Infant Jesus, Sacred Heart and a Mary Miraculous Medal
This is and exceptional bracelet. The former owner spent many years in collecting the charms and each has a special message of faith. There is still room to add more charms of your own.
There are no defects - if one is very picky, there is a tiny scratch on the lucite of the mustard seed and some of the charms are more tarnished than others. The pressure clasp requires firm pressure to open, but that is part of the design. I will be happy to include one of my (new) silk pouches for this bracelet.
SuzansTreasures is moving - we are reducing our current inventory and will reopen in our new location in the fall.
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: sterling silver, Size: 7.25"
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
All Sterling Religious Catholic Charm Bracelet with Fifteen Charms, Some Enameled - 7 1/4"
$210 USD SOLD
Heirloom and Vintage Jewelry, Antiques and Fine Collectibles
Wishing You and Your Loved Ones a Very Happy Holiday Season - Antiques and Collectibles Make Unique and Thoughtful Gifts.