3" by 2-1/4" Cap badge of solid copper with round emblem and Celtic knotting at the bottom. Kings crown at the top and a Boars head facing left and a cat on the right. Outer border reads ARGYLL and SUTHERLAND. Set against background of thistles. The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (Princess Louise's) was a line infantry regiment of the British Army that existed from 1881 until amalgamation into the Royal Regiment of Scotland in March 2006.
Dolls and toys are our passion at Turn of the Century Antiques.
We have a wonderful brick and mortar doll shop in Denver, Colorado and we are proud members of NADDA. Call or visit anytime!