A pair of pine bookcases, pantry or display cabinets was made for the University of Minnesota about 1900, and have birch and glass doors that were added later. Each has one bank of removable fixed shelves and one bank with shelves that adjust on wooden supports.
The restored finish is in excellent condition preserving a few mars at the edges for a little antique character, see photos.
Measurements are 47" wide at the crown, 18" deep and 78 1/2" tall, interior depth is 14."
See 30 photos on Harp Gallery website that enlarge to full screen size.
Please call or e-mail for an independent shipping quote.