Leach and Miller was established in the early 1900s making quality jewelry imitating fine jewelry. They closed in the 1930s. This sterling link bracelet has 5 rows of rhinestones, bright green on the top and bottom and 3 rows of clear rhinestones in the middle. Each top to bottom row is encased in sterling with engraving on the top and bottom. 3/4" wide and 6 3/4" long with a box clasp. Marked Sterling above two leaves with an L in one and a M in the other, plus Patented july 7, 1925. Plenty of sparkle left in these rhinestones but don't expect perfection of these 90 year old stones. Truly Art Deco.