Antique Ambrosius Lamm cabinet plate having a rich cobalt blue ground, and hand painted with a decoration after a work by Hans Zatzka. Measures approximately 8” diameter. Carries circa 1887 – 1890- mark an image of a lamb with Dresden underneath, and title, “Feuer” (fire) and Zatzka. No chips or damage.
Ambrosius Lamm operated a porcelain decorating studio and antique shop (from 1887 to 1949) located at Zinzendorfstrasse 28 Dresden. For more information about the outstanding Lamm studio, see the book - “Dresden Porcelain Studios”.
Have a question about one of our items? Call our store Tulsa Antiques LLC - Ph: 918.935-3355
Have a question about our convenient layaway plan? Call our antique store in Tulsa, OK. 918.935.3355